Friday 23 July 2010

Cliché???

They say you don't know how much someone or something is worth until its gone. Yeah but what about not knowing what you've been missing until it arrives! We spend to much times rummaging through the abyss inside the box we forget to look out the window and see a horizon of opportunities. The grass is truly greener on the other side. How do you know when you reach that point of life where you can truly say your happy and have no worries? Telling yourself that if you were to die today everything you've ever done was worth it.... Is it about time we take a different approach to life? Take the bull by the horns?

They say love conquers all. I say it depends on the kind of love that's willing to take on your battles. When you put your trust and love in a higher power just know everything will be fine. After every hardship will come ease. Its a love that never fades. For every step you take in search for His love, The One and Only runs ten steps towards you! I call that endless love. The type of love that your mind,body and soul has been yearning for. All things grow with love!

Patience is a virtue. And your struggle will lead to success. Bearing in mind nothing comes easy it will be an uphill battle but every obstacle brings you closer to Him. Life without any trials will only cripple us and make us weak. Lets give every opportunity a chance to bring us closer to Allah, leave no room for regret.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ''I will try again tomorrow''

"O Lord, grant me your love, grant me that I love those who love you; grant me, that I might do the deeds that win your love. Make your love dearer to me than the love of myself, my family and wealth." (Tirmidhi)
Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment